4th Edition • September 3rd 15:00-16:45
The modern workplace becomes a dynamic and living platform, sometimes, shapeless and abstract. The remote
work and the more and more flexible work structures give the workplace a different definition, beyond the
traditional paradigm. Today, the workplace needs to address all the changes in the economy: the cultural exchange,
the green energy-focus, the healthy, safety and privacy issues all converging to meeting the business objectives.
The workplace transformation is a powerful vehicle for inspiring further innovation and ideas incubation.
The workplace of today’s times refers to people, the current most valuable asset of the business world. In the future, the workplace will have to address the necessities of the common place when people and robots will work together. The healthy work environment can be a game-changer in countless ways, with direct effects in changing the people’s perspective on their lifestyle
15:00 - 16:30
• The new functionalities of modern workplace: to drive higher productivity,
profitability and employee well-being and work-life balance
• Capitalizing on the IT and new technologies: in the flexibility of work
• The New Reign: Employee experience, tool for retention
• Building the sense of meaning & purpose: Emerging trends in creating the
workplace aligned with companies’ values and employees’ expectations
• The global common workplace of the new platform economy: Fluid design of organizations
• Welcoming robots among people: Predicting the future
16:30 - 16:45
Registration link will be available closer to the event.
With the support of
The e-conferences, powered by The Diplomat-Bucharest,
are a brand new media product, designed to deliver
easy and fast, directly to the core audience, the valuable
insights of senior figures, experts and the most knowns
specialists in the strategic industries, to discuss some of
the most pressing aspects in today’s economy landscape.