5th Edition • April 7th 14:30-16:30
Online on Zoom Platform
We have a lot to think about in 2021
• After all the turmoil in 2020, how will the office market structure look in 2021 and what kind of development strategies the
office developers and managers will have in place?
• What to expect in 2021 from the rapport status of tenants and office developers and managers? It will be a romance or a
• What is the new structure of office market in 2021? Where to expect developments, what kind of offices will come up on the
• Is the hybrid model of workspace viable for the office developers and property managers?The workplace transformation is a powerful vehicle for inspiring further innovation and ideas incubation.
The workplace of today’s times refers to people, the current most valuable asset of the business world. In the future, the workplace will have to address the necessities of the common place when people and robots will work together. The healthy work environment can be a game-changer in countless ways, with direct effects in changing the people’s perspective on their lifestyle
14:30 - 16:30
• THE HYBRID LIVING ORGANISM OF WORKPLACE AND WORKFORCE
Some extreme approaches to work environments have been made in 2020, with the flexible work in the office or even remote work triggering major changes in the office market. However, is the hybrid workplace model a viable solution and alternative on the Romanian office market? The hybrid workplace model allows for structure and sociability (at an office) while offering independence and flexibility (at home).
• THE COLLABORATIVE WORK OF TENANTS AND OFFICE DEVELOPERS & MANAGERS
The relationship between tenants and office developers and managers changed during 2020. If before 2020, it was a “business as usual” status-quo, the rapport of the two main actors is now changed. Tenants demanded changes in their ongoing leasing contracts asked for a different structure of actual offices, even asked for cancellation of leasing contracts. On the other hand, the offices’ developers and managers need to keep and even increase their pool of clients. Will their “ love-story” survive in 2021?
• REDEFINING THE WORK-LIFE BALANCE MAKES IMPACT IN OFFICE MARKET
The traditional office-centric approach has long dominated the workplace landscape. However, the Corona-virus pandemic has forced many businesses to adopt remote working. Some studies show that once workers try remote work, 90 percent of them plan
to work remotely for the rest of their careers. The same study also outlines that employees are comfortable with the newfound freedom as it allows them to redefine their work-life balance.
• A PERSPECTIVE ON EMPLOYEES’ WELL-BEING, ENGAGEMENT & WORKPLACE SAFETY
Employee wellbeing and safety in post-pandemic era is directly linked to employee engagement and productivity. “Employee happiness”, “employee engagement” and “employee wellbeing” are terms that often thrown around interchangeably. How are the companies and managers tackling these aspects, especially fine-tuned and enhanced during 2020 and what to expect in 2021 in this respect from programs, strategies and new approaches?
• GAINING FLEXIBILITY IN WORKPLACE MANAGEMENT THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
By Anna-Maria Linek, VP Business Development, ARCHIBUS SOLUTION CENTER – ROMANIA
With the support of
Bulevardul Nicolae Bălcescu 4, București 010051
The e-conferences, powered by The Diplomat-Bucharest,
are our media products, designed to deliver
easy and fast, directly to the core audience, the valuable
insights of senior figures, experts and the most known specialists in the strategic industries, to discuss some of
the most pressing aspects in today’s economy landscape.